Each of our masks are designed and made to order here in our Dundee design studios. All of the fabrics are re-worked fabrics from previous collections. Please Note : print placement will vary due to this, so will not always be the exact same placement as shown in the image above.
Masks are available in 2 sizes: S/M and M/L.
S/M measures 15cm from the bridge of the nose to the base of the mask, and 23cm across the widest part of the face.
M/L measures 17cm from the bridge of the nose to the base of the mask, and 25cm across the widest part of the face.
*** Please be aware, the measurements stated above may vary ever so slightly from mask to mask due to different fabrics used in production ***
- Please Note – These masks are non-medical grade face masks. Please do not wear this as PPE if you are medical staff. World Health Organisation (WHO) currently state that cloth face coverings only work when people use them in conjunction with proper hand hygiene.
- The masks are elasticated, which has been tied in a knot so you can adjust the length to desired fit.
- Masks feature a Dreamland designed outer layer and two inner layers of 100% cotton layers.
- Due to COVID-19, the masks are non-returnable and non-refundable UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES after purchase.
- Masks are made to order in house and therefore, the shipping time is 7-10 working days. Please be aware of this when ordering. DO NOT ORDER IF YOU CANNOT WAIT UP TO 10 WORKING DAYS. Once shipped, these cannot be returned.
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent and air dry.
- Please note cloth face coverings are not suitable for:- Individuals with breathing difficulties.